Top Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying a 2016 Jeep Wrangler
If you are active on social media you probably already know which of your friends drive a Jeep Wrangler – almost every one of their posts probably mentions the word Jeep and most of photos they post will have the Wrangler visible. Wrangler owners almost approach cult status and if you want in that cult – the 2016 Jeep Wrangler will not disappoint!
If you are undecided about buying a 2016 Jeep Wrangler – we’ve compiled some pros and cons below.
2016 Jeep Wrangler - Pros
- Jeep Wrangler Community – the Jeep Wrangler community is fantastic and by driving a Wrangler you’ll be part of this crowd – you’ll notice other Wrangler driver’s waving as you drive past them. You can also expect them to check out your Wrangler and exchange stories – especially if it’s one of the unique limited edition models.
- Resale Value – The 2016 Jeep Wrangler made Kelley Blue Books Top 10 Best Resale Value Awards – coming in at #5 with a resale value of 65.6% at 36 months and 54.9% at 60 months.
- Wash-out interior – the interior of the Wrangler comes with drain plugs on the floor – making cleaning it after a day of mud running easy.
2016 Jeep Wrangler - Cons
- Noisy interior – one of the complaints you always hear about the Wrangler regardless of model year is the excessive cabin noise.
- Unrefined driving while on pavement – while the Jeep Wrangler performs amazing in the off-road jungles – once you drive back to the urban jungles you’ll notice that the handling and performance while on the pavement is a little unrefined.
- Poor fuel economy – while not horrible the fuel economy for the Jeep Wrangler is on the low end 17 mpg city and 21 mpg on the highway – but this is to be expected from a 4x4.
a Price Quote on a 2016 Jeep Wrangler.